Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Poem nominated for Rhysling Award

Here's some good news that I am quite excited about:

My poem "Faerystruck Down"* has been nominated for the annual Rhysling Award in the category of "Best Short Poem of 2013." This is a great honor for me, and regardless of the outcome, I am very grateful for having my work recognized at this level. Good luck to all the nominees!
 
I don't have many details yet, but what I do know is that all nominated works will be compiled into an anthology called The Rhysling Anthology, after which members of the Science Fiction Poetry Association (SFPA) will cast their votes for the final winners.
 
I'll post again when the anthology is released and made available for purchase.


*First published in Tales of the Talisman, Vol. 9, Issue 1

No comments:

Post a Comment