MISCELLANEOUS WRITINGS & JUVENILIA

Current (2021-present)

"If you don't seek a little beauty..." (thoughts & observations)

"Manifest Destiny has been replaced..." (thoughts & observations)

"Be honest and authentic..." (thoughts & observations)



"Cheers! to the dreams that die..." (thoughts & observations)

The Loss of a Beloved Bird (humor; non-extant)

Final Texts (humor; non-extant)

Lost Dad (thoughts & observations)


2010-2020

Cats Rule! (humor)

"Day is a bright open eye..." (thoughts & observations)


Factoid: "87% of hotdog manufacturing plants..." (humor)

Factoid: "Nearly every bug you've ever swallowed..." (humor)


"Friends..." (humor)

"From my point of view..." (thoughts & observations)



"I figured it out..."
 (humor)


"I grieve for the storytellers..." (thoughts & observations)

"I highly recommend..." (oddity)

"I'm slipping from my skin..." (poetry; thoughts & observations)


"In the pitch black of the future..." (thoughts & observations)

Internet, The (rant; non-extant)



"Praise the good things in life..." (thoughts & observations)

"Some memories are scars..." (thoughts & observations)

Thank You (humor)


"The earth and the sky..." (thoughts & observations)

"Why do I seek truth..." (thoughts & observations)

"Why would I put my faith..." (oddity)

"You awoke one morning..." (thoughts & observations)


Before 2010


"A light is brightest..." (thoughts & observations)

Cri du Chat Syndrome (article)


Environmental Ethics: Development (essay; non-extant)

"In America we're allowed to sue compulsively so..." (humor)

Journal entries from old notebook (non-extant)

Journal entries from Morton Arboretum nature writing class 2004 (non-extant)

Journal entries from Wildbranch Writing Workshop 2004 (non-extant)

"Once, at a Waffle House..." (thoughts & observations)

Promoting the Concept of Perception as a Recreation (essay; non-extant)

Suburbia and Suburban Wildlife (essay; non-extant)

There's a Mouse in My Nose (humor)


JUVENILIA (mostly poetry)




"Acid rain drips off the unspoken tongue..."

An Interview with Creepyboy Jack (fiction)


"Anticipation has made this..." (fragment)



Catbird, The (possibly the first poem I ever wrote)










"I will pull you into view..."



"I open my arms to an avalanche..." (fragment)



Johnny No One (fiction)

Last Broken Day, The


"Let's say you actually dig your way to China..."







"Once, I cursed God..."











Something So Beautiful (fragment)

Thanksgiving is Upon Us, Which Means...

"The eye in the keyhole..." (fragment)



"Today is another holiday..."






Comments